The Wayne County Historical Society recently received a generous donation from the Keystone Gleaners, the local chapter of the Pennsylvania Questers. The local donation was matched by their national organization and both gifts funded the professional conservation of a certificate awarded to Dorflinger & Sons at the Centennial Exposition in Philadelphia in 1876. The certificate was awarded in the category "Glass Tableware." The restored document, which is owned by the historical society, will be included in the museum's updated "Wayne County Glass" exhibit, scheduled to reopen on Saturday, April 21.
© Copyright 2017 , All Rights Reserved.
Wayne County Historical Society P.O. Box 446, 810 Main Street Honesdale, PA 18431 Phone: (570) 253-3240 Fax: (570) 253-5204Powered by TechniServe, Inc.